Friday, July 16, 2010

ABOUT ME:

About Me:

As an Interior Design student I am dedicated to learning and growing to my fullest potential in my personal field of choice. I am currently working as a Showroom Director for the World Market Center where I am embracing all the knowledge I can learning how the real world of Design works. My short term goal is to seek as much knowledge as possible over the next five years to the point where I am confident enough to sit for the NCIDQ exam and become a certified registered Interior Designer. This would elevate my potential to succeed at the highest level within my industry. Once I received a opportunity to work on any design challenge I am dedicated to providing complete interior design services, which exceed the expectations of clients while committed to achieving a professional, signature interior for their home and/or business. To fulfill my mission, I shall abide by and uphold the ethics of the profession of Interior Design as outlined by the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) quality relationships with professional contractors and suppliers of quality components, and shall create an environment to make these services enhance the lives of my clients.

1 comment: