Friday, September 24, 2010

Final Evaluation

So far in this class I believe I have definitely put in more than what is expected of a student to bring to the table. I have not only applied myself to this class but I have also done everything which was expected for me to do without any slacking in my response to assignments. This class has been an incredible learning curve for me moving forward in my future as an Interior Designer. I have absorbed so much knowledge and information that will definitely contribute to protecting me and future designs. One thing that stands out the most about this class is finding out exactly how fine of a line we walk everyday when dealing with breaking the law. You think that some of the simple things you do on a day to day basis is ok when indeed you are in violation of the law. I have more respect today for other people’s property than I have ever had before and definitely don’t take anything for granted. As a designer myself I want to be able to trust that the law protects me and all my creative ideas that I produce. This class has taught me all the valuable steps I need to take in order to ensure that I do just that in the future. I am taking away a lot of material I believe will enhance me as an independent business woman and I am a better person today having taken this class seriously and actually putting in the work. As for the grade I think I deserve………..I would definitely say it should be an A++ if that at all is possible. I thrive on being a good student and I don’t expect anything less than the best possible outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment